In terms of why your throat hurts when you vape, there are quite a few things that can play a part in it. It's usually simple things that you had no idea were the culprit and learning these factors might surprise you. Some of them are listed below.
- Chain Vaping: This is when you vape almost continuously. Not giving your throat a break can really increase the chance of having throat pain.
- Dehydration: E-liquids contain PG and VG. These are both ingredients that tend to take moisture, so you might not realize exactly how much moisture you're losing.
- Throat Hit: Using e-liquids that have a high PG content will give you a good throat hit but this can lead to a painful throat, especially if the content is very high.
- Strength of Nicotine: If your e-liquid has nicotine that is high strength, it can irritate your throat and cause it to have some pain.
- Style of Vaping: If you are taking long and slow draws, this can also irritate your throat.
Now that we know some of the things that can cause your throat to hurt when vaping, we're going to look at some things you can do to help combat this.
- In terms of vaping frequency, make sure you are taking breaks so you can give your throat a rest.
- For dehydration, make sure you are drinking plenty of liquids before, during, and after you vape.
- When looking at throat hit, either vape slower or switch to an e-liquid that doesn't contain as much PG.
- For nicotine strength, make sure you check how much nicotine your liquid has and adjust it to what is comfortable to you. Make sure you are getting enough where you aren't having withdrawals but not so much that your throat feels like it's on fire.
- In terms of style, try taking short and fast drags. You should try and make each drag only last about 2-3 seconds.
You might want to rethink the nicotine level of your e-juice. A higher nicotine level can be unpleasant especially if you are not used to it.
Alternatively the Propylene Glycol (PG) ratio of your e-juice might not be the right fit. Propylene Glycol (PG) absorbs moisture from its environment, this includes your mouth and throat when you vape. More concentrated mixes will provide a harsher throat which can result in a dry and/or sore throat.
Xem thêm các kết quả về Why When I Vape It Burns My Throat
Trở về Trang chủ